Expert consulting based on digital manufacturing solutions
Creating and validating “factory of the future” concepts using the digital twin model: Our experts use the latest development systems to create a multi-purpose simulation of the digital factory: material flow proof of concept, material flow simulation eligible for validation, digital twin model, full-detail model for virtual deployment. Recommended for manufacturing companies, equipment manufacturers and system integrators to become confident with their investments by getting a more detailed and precise view of the expected operation early during the design phase.
Analyzing and optimizing manufacturing processes
Modeling the entire production lifecycle is primarily relevant for large enterprises (with a focus on Business Process Consultancy and Reengineering). The lifecycle doesn’t miss production optimization, intralogistics and stock management processes. We can conduct the design of control engineering systems of existing and planned complete production lines, elaboration of conceptual modernization plans, complemented with production and process simulation. We can also validate investments, create roadmaps and high-level budgets for investments, and create comparisons of the legacy and the planned system for factory improvements. Our colleagues use state-of-the-art digitalization solutions for the brainstorming and validation phases, supplemented by a complete documentation required for decision-making.
Our skilled experts offer traditional consulting in automation and construction engineering. Having engineers in-house for almost all relevant automation areas, such as machinery, electricity and software development brings competitive advantage to us. We also have a great track of records in drive control, industrial robots, safety and vision systems, too.
Compiling specifications of production machinery and specialized equipments for buyers
The set of technical tasks to perform can often not be defined exactly in front, or a longer term collaboration serves the basis of a joint development. Whether it’s an ad-hoc service or a collaboration spanning over years, we’ll be able to come up with a solution. We can help in compiling technical, business and operational terms and conditions, developing proof of concept simulations, as well as in creating prototypes or MVPs.
Turnkey industrial systems
Complete machinery design and production
Our company offers turnkey delivery of the following industrial systems from designing the operational concept (perhaps digitally) to the full implementation and production:
- Special equipments, automated manufacturing and assembly machinery
- Robot cells, closed production cells with path movements
- Test equipments
- Traditional intralogistics systems
- AGV and mobile robotics solutions
- Complex equipment modernization (to reach higher level of automation or speed)
- Production line expansion (to reach higher productivity or implement new features)
Automation and equipment design services
- Process evaluations, rationalization and digitalization of production processes
- Developing proof of concept simulations
- Expert advice for production processes, designing conceptional machines and parts
- Micro and macro level simulation of new solutions, ideas and visions
- Compiling requirements specification for new manufacturing environments
- Creation of REPOC, prototypes and MVPs
- Designing and manufacturing machine units, instrumenting for IIoT, retrofitting
- Virtual deployment services
- On-premise engineer and technician consulting
Training and post-delivery services
We primarily take on customer trainings for our own solutions, and also offer trainings customized for customer requirements. Recommended for manufacturing companies, equipment manufacturers and system integrators to become confident with their investments by getting a more detailed and precise view of the expected operation early during the design phase.
Scheduled maintenance: Our primary focus is on the mandatory scheduled review and inspection of our systems, with the contribution of technicians and engineers.
Level 2 and 3 support, remote failure analysis: Digital manufacturing solutions allow for remote failure analysis, sometimes even for precisely locating the root of the failure. Industrial 5G communication will soon enable real-time monitoring of data using the digital twin of the physical system.